Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Monday 22 February 2016

Strength Based Reading Program

My students this year are making excellent progress in their reading skills!  They are learning so quickly, that I needed to make a bunch of new resources to keep the momentum going!  I use a Strength Based Approach, and the Daily Five in my classroom.  How I use the Daily Five looks a little different than in regular classroom settings, but with the new resources that I have made, it's working perfectly for my students!  

In my last post, I received a lot of wonderful feedback and some of you asked if any of these resources were available in my TPT store.  I have been working away getting these ready for you, but they still aren't done :(  I do, however, have a sample kit to share with you today!


This kit is jammed pack with everything you need to get you started with using this approach to literacy instruction in your classroom!  This kit is designed to include all the materials needed to teach students with Autism and other special needs how to read using a strength based approach.  In this kit, you will find articles on how to use this instructional approach, word lists, flashcards, sentence boards, spelling task cards, match and clip task cards, worksheets, as well as teaching instructions, and recording sheets to track student progress. 


Please note that this is a sample pack of a larger resource that I am developing.  If you find this resource useful, or have suggestions for improvement, please leave me feedback after you download this at my TPT store.  This will help me in the development process and ensure that I am providing resources that are useful for you and your students!  Thanks so much!  I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.

    children education allowance exemption

    ReplyDelete

Recommendations by Engageya