Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Friday 3 April 2015

Five for Friday!

Hi Everyone!  I am so thankful for having today off.  I could really use a four day weekend!  Plus it's my 40th birthday on Sunday, so having a four day weekend seems fitting!  It's a big one this year and to celebrate I will be having a big sale at my TPT store.  Make sure to check back on Sunday for some serious celebrating and savings!  Today, I wanted to share some photos from this week.  We celebrated two events this week in the classroom; Easter and World Autism Awareness Day.  We raised the flag, wore blue, and had lots of fun!  Don't forget to head over to Doodle Bugs Teaching for more bloggers sharing about their week! 



1.  We started our day yesterday by raising the flag to celebrate World Autism Awareness Day!  Our school was also a sea of blue, with many staff and students wearing blue clothing.



2.  We made some blue marshmallow pops, and covered them with Easter sprinkles in honour of Easter and World Autism Awareness Day!



3.  We had an Easter egg hunt in the afternoon!



4.  And had fun taking some selfies!




5.  We also enjoyed some delicious cake to celebrate my birthday!



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check back on Sunday for details on my birthday sale at my TPT store!



See you Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations by Engageya